(1955)--The Baltrusis farm, which is southeast of town, was very productive because of hard work
and farming skills. At one time, it was the only farm which delivered fresh milk to Royalton.
The old pictures reveal the magnitude of the work.
Today, the land
is still in production, but not by the family. The land is rented
by Charles Mitroka
and his son.